Want something a bit different for your hen party?
How about hosting a craft party? It’s the perfect daytime activity for hens that want a relaxed, fun and creative afternoon.
Run by Chloe from Adore, the UK’s leading crafty wedding blog, you’ll have a craft expert to teach you new skills, help you make something personal and give you lots of creative ideas and tips!
Choose to make one of the crafts below or Chloe can help your group design and make something totally bespoke, for example the bride’s wedding table numbers or some quirky string art signs!
- Handmade stationery
- Decorating rustic wedding or home decorations
- Glamorous fascinators and shoe accessories
- Fabric floristry
- Decorating personalised candles
Recent chief bridesmaid Laura, from Nottingham… “It’s such an enjoyable way of doing something together as a group, we had a lovely afternoon chatting, eating cake, crafting and did lots of laughing!”
How it works…
1) Email Chloe with your preferred date, time and craft project. Once this is finalised a non-refundable £100 deposit is required to secure the booking.
2) Invite your group along!
3) Chloe will get in touch a few weeks before to confirm numbers and all the final details.
4) On the day of the party Chloe will set up all the materials and equipment you need to get making and bring lots of examples to help inspire you!
Prices start at £15 per person (depending on the craft) for a minimum of 6 people. The parties can last up to 3 hours and be held anywhere in the East Midlands– at your home or a venue of your choice!
Images supplied by www.butterworthphotography.co.uk
You can contact Chloe here…
Don’t forget you can also get involved in one of these craft workshops at the Wedding Event with a Difference on Sunday 22nd October!