Inspire me – Bridal Planning Workshops
We at Save the Date are SO excited about the Wedding Genie‘s developments – not only do they have lots of lovely brides to look after throughout the rest of this year, Julie Dawson, founder of the Wedding Genie, has developed a great new concept – bridal planning workshops! So, forget spending hours number crunching and wondering how the hell you’re going to save for that wedding of your dreams, the Wedding Genie have all the answers. Save the Date caught up with Julie to find out more:
“Well I am super excited my Bridal Planning Workshops are here and ready to go! I can’t wait to start and help newly engaged brides-to-be to plan and create a fantastic wedding day which is true to them and on budget!
I was being asked so many questions about wedding planning, things like how do we set our budget? What do we book first? What should we tackle first? So, I thought why not create a special course where you can come and spend a fun and practical morning or afternoon with me learning how to plan your perfect day.
Weddings are a huge investment (the average being £20,000!). For an investment that size, my course is an affordable, fun and easy way to gain expert help and guidance.
You’ll learn to create the wedding of your dreams, which is personal to you and your budget. If you are a follower of The Wedding Genie you know it’s not the amount of money you spend, it’s how you spend it! It’s creating a wedding that has your stamp all over it without stress or anxiety. I definitely believe that you can save at least three times the money you paid to come on our course. Once you know the inside tips and tricks to saving, your budget will stretch further than you thought.
Here is a list of what’s included:
• Choosing your venue – so important to your dream day
• Theme and styling – lots of brides are really daunted by this. We make it simple
• Money saving tips – Insider tricks to help get what you really want
• Choosing and managing suppliers – wow the paper work! Lets make it simple
• Negotiating to make savings and add more value to your package or service
• Wedding Etiquette – Many people have parents who are divorced and don’t know how to handle this
• Top tips for a stress free wedding day – Brief your bridal team to help your day run like a dream
• Q&A session – Ask me anything you like and chat to other brides just like you
On top of all that, I guarantee it will be fun, not a stuffy boring seminar but an inspirational few hours spent talking about what you love the most – Your Wedding Plans!
Take Home a Wedding Genie Goody Bag which includes:
• A CD including everything we talk about. It’s a mini wedding planning software package
• An Interactive Budget Planning Spreadsheet
• The Wedding Genie, insider tried and tested supplier list
• Top Ten Wedding Planning Tips
• Inspirational websites for great ideas
• Handbag planner to use to check you are on track with your all important tasks
The first course is on the 24th October from 10am till 2pm at The Ramada Hotel Birmingham North. Afternoon tea and refreshments are provided as part of the price too, so bring your Mum, bridesmaid’s or best friend. Hey your groom might even want to come! More men are helping out with the planning these days.
The Wedding Genie is always looking at ways to help, what better way than to give away a pair of tickets to our first workshop? Click on this link and send me your details and mention that you are interested in the workshop. If you are the lucky winner I will be sending you an exclusive invitation for you and your bridesmaid, Mum or best friend.
I look forward to hearing from you and if you want to ask me anything about the course just call me.