DIY – Fortnightly Friday!
It’s time already for the next installment of DIY Fortnightly Friday! Hope you’re enjoying these regular posts – Abbi and I certainly are and will be having a go at these little beauties this easter weekend! Over to the lovely Chloe:
Hello and welcome back to DIY Friday 🙂 Today I’ve got a fab paper heart garland for you… a simple project which can easily add colour and romance to your wedding decor:
To make you will need 4 different types of paper, a stapler, some scissors and some cotton:
1. Cut out 9 hearts from each piece of paper (I used a heart shaped punch to make it easier!)
2. Make piles of hearts with one of each type of paper (each pile makes 1 heart)
3. With each pile shave a little bit off your hearts, getting progressively smaller to the centre / top heart
4. Layer the hearts on top of each other, fold in half and staple in the centre
5. Spread the layers then attach to a line of cotton to make your garland and voila!
I’m going to use this garland in a 1960’s photo shoot in a few weeks time so keep your eye out for it on www.adorebychloe.co.uk!
Finally a big HAPPY EASTER to all the Save The Date readers; enjoy the bank holidays and the royal wedding! I’ll see you in a fortnight with a step by step vintage ring pillow.